Articles of Incorporation in Canada
As part of the incorporation process, we can help you draft and correctly file your articles of incorporation in Canada.
In most Canadian jurisdictions, the articles of incorporation act as the charter that establishes your business and sets forth basic information about it. Once filed and approved by the government either federally or Provincially (in most Provinces), articles of incorporation are the document that legally creates your newly formed corporation as a registered business entity within Canada.
Regardless of the size of your business, your articles of incorporation must contain several key pieces of information, which may include:
- The name of your corporation and its registered office address
- Any restrictions on your corporation's lines of business
- Your corporation's authorized share capital and descriptions of the rights, restrictions and conditions that attached to various classes and series of shares
- Your corporation's share transfer restrictions (if any)
- Other provisions which you may wish to include, such as borrowing powers
If you are interested in creating and filing articles of incorporation to incorporate your business, you do not need to start the process from scratch. At New Business Now.com, we can prepare articles of incorporation and we can also help you file them with the correct agency.
During this process, we will make sure your articles of incorporation comply with legal requirements, as drafting and filing your articles are a key component of your business’ success. Ultimately, it is our goal to take care of the drafting and filing process and ensure that it is as seamless as possible from start to finish.
If you would like to know more about how we can help you with all aspects of the incorporation process, please reach out to us at New Business Now.com today. We look forward to helping you realize the many benefits that come from incorporating and are always here to answer any questions you might have.Articles of Incorporation in Ontario