Corporate Name Changes

Eric P. Cohen, Barrister & Solicitor offers corporate name change services in every Province in Canada. In order to change the name of your corporation Articles of Amendment must be filed with the appropriate governmental authority. The name change procedure is as follows:

  1. Search and reserve new proposed name (unless a changing to a numbered company)
  2. Pass appropriate corporate resolutions to authorize the name change
  3. Prepare and file Articles of Amendment to amend the name
  4. Advise other government agencies (such as the Canada Revenue Agency), clients, suppliers and other creditors of the corporate name change
  5. Prepare new corporate seal (optional in most Provinces)

Cost: $149.00 plus disbursements* and taxes.
*Disbursements include name search/reservation costs, government filing fees, courier/process server fees, and corporate seal costs (as applicable).

If you would like a detailed quotation to change the name of your corporation, or if you require additional information, please complete and submit the form below. A representative will contact you promptly in order to confirm your requirements.

Contact Form

* Denotes a Required Field
Current Corporate Name*
Corporation Number
Jurisdiction of Incorporation
Corporate Name to be Changed to
Named Corporation Numbered Corporation
Contact Name*
Contact Phone Number
Contact Email Address
Comments (Optional)

Request Information