Incorporating Your Business in Canada
Once you decide that incorporating your business in Canada is the best course of action, we can help you with all aspects of the process.
Many owners of unincorporated sole proprietorships and partnerships wonder whether they should move forward with the incorporation process. If you are in this situation and are curious as to whether incorporating your business is the right move, at New Business Now.com, we recommend incorporating for the following reasons:
- By incorporating, you can protect yourself and your partners from a great deal personal liability and create a separate business entity.
- Corporate names are protected to a greater extent than sole proprietorship and partnership business names.
- After you incorporate, your business is able to issue shares and may attract investors more easily.
- An incorporated business is often viewed by consumers and investors as more credible.
- Corporations have access to a variety of tax benefits no t available to unincorporated businesses.
- Corporations have a perpetual existence and are not dependent on the participation of a certain owner or set of partners.
If you decide that incorporating your business is the best course of action, we can help you with all aspects of the process. Our various incorporation packages, which include our Flexible, Standard, and Comprehensive packages, ensure that incorporating your business in Canada is an efficient, seamless process.
Some of the reasons you should consider incorporating using one of our packages are because our services are overseen by a lawyer who has over 15 years of experience forming and organizing companies throughout the country and all incorporation documents are customized according to your specific requirements & are accurately prepared by our office.
For more information about incorporating your business and how we can help, please contact us at New Business Now.com today. As your incorporation partner, we are committed to providing you with excellent service.Incorporating Your Business in Ontario