Corporate Address Changes

Eric P. Cohen, Barrister & Solicitor offers corporate address change services for companies incorporated throughout Canada.

Address changes for provincially incorporated companies can be made to a new address within the Province of incorporation. If you wish to move the registered office from one Province to another, you may require a continuance. If you wish to commence operations in an additional Province, you may require an extra-provincial registration.

Address changes for federally incorporated companies can be made to a new address anywhere in Canada. If the Province of the registered office changes, we will also need to file Articles of Amendment and an extra-provincial registration in the new Province.

If you would like a detailed quotation to change the address of your corporation, other business incorporation services or if you require additional information, please complete and submit the form below. A representative will contact you promptly in order to confirm your requirements.

Contact Form

* Denotes a Required Field
Corporate Name*
Corporation Number
Jurisdiction of Incorporation*
Contact Name*
Contact Phone Number
Contact Email Address
Comments (Optional)
Verification Code

Have a Question?

Click for the Business Profile for New Business