Incorporate Your Ontario Business
Eric P. Cohen, Barrister & Solicitor, an Ontario lawyer, can help you incorporate your Ontario business quickly and easily.Click Here for Pricing & to Incorporate Your Business Now!
Eric P. Cohen, Barrister & Solicitor, an Ontario lawyer, can help you incorporate your business quickly and easily with one of our business incorporation packages at New Business Now.com.
If you aren’t sure if you should take the steps to incorporate your business in Ontario, a corporation could be of benefit for several reasons, including:
- Limited Liability Protection - By incorporating your business, the company is considered a separate legal entity from the business owner (shareholder), and this provides stronger legal protection for the owner's personal assets and savings.
- Corporate Name Protection - Corporate names are legally protected to a much greater extent than unincorporated business names. In addition, federal corporation names have extended legal protection across Canada.
- Enhanced Capitalization - Incorporation allows you to issue shares to investors (subject to securities law requirements), which can make it easier to raise capital to fund the business.
- Enhanced Credibility - Owning a corporation can give your business more credibility in the eyes of your customers.
- Tax Benefits - When you incorporate, your business may be eligible for certain tax benefits not available to other forms of business.
- Perpetual Existence - Corporations have perpetual existence, which means that their existence is not dependent on the lives or participation of their owners. A corporation can continue to operate after the death of one or more of its shareholders.
When you use one of our incorporation packages to incorporate an Ontario Corporation, your company will be incorporated under the Business Corporations Act (Ontario). This allows the corporation to conduct business anywhere in the province of Ontario under its registered corporate name.
At New Business Now.com, our incorporation packages are competitively priced and designed specifically to make incorporating your business a seamless and hassle-free process. If you would like more information or legal advice about the benefits of incorporation, or if you have any questions about our incorporation packages, please give us a call at 1-866-446-2677.Click Here for Pricing & to Incorporate Your Business Now!