Registered Agent Services
New Business Now.com offers registered agent services for companies throughout Canada using a network of law firms and other agents. Registered agents, also known as Agents for Service, Recognized Agents, and Attorneys for Service are required in a variety of circumstances including:
- Extra-Provincial Registrations
- Incorporations which require the use of a third-party registered office address for privacy purposes
- Incorporations in Nova Scotia, Saskatchewan and Manitoba where no directors are residents of the Province of incorporation
If you do not have an address within your jurisdiction of incorporation, or if you do not know of an individual who can act as the Registered Agent, we may be able to arrange for either or both services for your company’s use on an annual basis. This service includes use of the provided address and/or Registered Agent’s name on government documents, and the forwarding of mail or service of process received on behalf of the corporation to your contact address.
If you would like a quotation for registered agent or registered office service, or if you require additional information, please complete and submit the form below. A representative will contact you promptly in order to confirm your requirements and whether we can assist.
- This service is not required if you have a physical address in the Province of Incorporation, however some incorporators use this service for privacy purposes. Corporate data is made available by the government in publicly accessible corporate databases, and as a result, registered office address information for your Corporation will be available to the general public. When our service is used to provide the registered office address, we (or our third-party service providers) become the first point of contact for anyone searching for the address of your Corporation.
- If you are incorporating a company and you are a resident of the Province of incorporation, you can act as your company’s Registered Agent. A third-party is not required to provide this service.
- Registered Office Service is NOT a virtual office and DOES NOT include telephone, fax, secretarial or any other service. The service is intended only to be used to satisfy the legal requirement of having a registered office address and/or Registered Agent within the jurisdiction of incorporation.
- In all jurisdictions other than the Province of Ontario, Registered Office & Registered Agent services are provided by independent third-parties, including law firms and other corporate services providers who are unrelated to our firm. New Business Now.com has no control and assumes no responsibility or liability for the acts, omissions, or negligence of these third-party service providers.