Information Central – Corporate Services
New Business Now.com offers information and a variety services for existing corporations. Access the information you need in order to make informed decisions about the maintenance of your existing corporation.
- Extra-Provincial (Foreign) Business Registrations – Register your corporation to carry on business in another Canadian Province, or register a Canadian branch of your non-Canadian company.
- Address Changes – Change your corporation's registered office and/or mailing address.
- Corporate Name Changes – Prepare and file the relevant documents to change the name of your corporation.
- Trade Name Registrations – Register an alternate trading or division name for your corporation. Trade Names are also sometimes referred to as fictitious names, dba (doing business as) names, and operating names.
- Registered Agent Services – Use the services of registered agents located throughout Canada to keep your corporation in compliance.